Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Life Is Mystery........

Acting is a sense of wonder and magic and mystery for me and when life takes me on a new journey, I simply remember the smile my first ballet recital put on my face and I move forward.


All the details of the life and the quirks and the friendships can be laid out for us, but the mystery of the writing will remain. No amount of documentation, however fascinating, can take us there


Anybody can direct a picture once they know the fundamentals. Directing is not a mystery, it's not an art. The main thing about directing is: photograph the people's eyes.


As a male writer, women are always what men pursue, and their world is always a mystery. So I always tried to present as many views as possible on women's worlds.


“I feel as though I have lived many lives, experienced the heights and depths of each and like the waves of the ocean, never known rest. Throughout the years, I looked always for the unusual, for the wonderful, for the mysteries at the heart of life.” 




“And finally this question


The mystery of whos story it 
will be.


Of who draws the curtain.


Who is it that chooses our steps 
in the dance?


Who drives us mad? 


Lashes us with whips 
and crowning us 
with victory when we 
survive the impossible.


Who is it... that does all these things?


Who honors those we love, for the
very life we live?


Who sends monsters to kill us, and 
at the same time sings that we'll 
never die?


Who teaches us what's real and how to
laugh at lies?


Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?


Who chains us and who holds the 
the key that can set us free?


It's you...


You have all the weapons you need...



No comments:

Post a Comment